Our 2nd tournament for 2019 is scheduled for June 22nd. This will be a 2 person team tournament. You and your partner will fish anywhere in the Dorchester County area with the top 5 fish measured “LIVE” with your badge included in the picture. Pictures will need to be verified by sending it to a tournament official. Instructions will be included in your packet given out during the registration between 4am and 6am. More information about this and other events will be available on our Jive Cast on Friday nights at 7pm.
Additionally there will be a cookout following the event for a $10 donation to cover the cost of food and drinks.
To register, please fill out this form.
- All participants must register ahead of time for this tournament. You can register by clicking the banner at the top of the page, or by clicking here.
- Teams must pick up their tournament packet the morning of the tournament between the hours of 4:00 and 6:00 AM.
- Tournament packets can be picked up at the Rt. 50 Wawa located at 601 Sunburst Hwy, Cambridge, MD.
- Registration fee will be due upon picking up your tournament packet. Registration fee is $50 per team and an optional $10 per person if you’d like to take part in the post-tournament cookout.
- A minimum of ten (10) teams are required for this tournament to be official.
- Fishing hours will be from 5:30 AM until 2:30 PM on June 22, 2019
- Anglers will use their own ruler to measure fish.
- Anglers will photo their fish on the ruler and text it and the measured length to the tournament director assigned to your team.
- Each photo must contain your team badge which will be given out at registration.
- Fish will be scored to the nearest quarter inch, rounding down.
- Only the top five (5) fish for each team will be counted toward the final standings.
- In the event of a tie, the biggest fish will determine the winning team. If teams are still tied, the 2nd biggest fish will determine the winning team.
COOKOUT & AWARDS
- Tournament winnings will be handed out at the post-tournament cookout held at Snows Turn Park on Egypt Rd. at 3:00 PM.
- This tournament pays out 70% of the total entry fees to the 1st place team, 20% to 2nd and 10% to 3rd..